Pickup/Delivery instructions updated 10/6/2022.
If you have been redirected to this page from the Tree Sale Order Form, thank you for your order! You can bookmark this page for future reference, as we will update it with any pickup/delivery changes.
Please check your email for an order confirmation from “SLOIMBA Tree and Wreath Sale” (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a separate payment confirmation from Paypal. Please contact us at SLOHStreesale@gmail.com if you do not receive both emails as there may be a problem with your order.
Pickup will be at the San Luis Obispo High School Parking Lot behind the home bleachers, 1499 San Luis Drive, San Luis Obispo, between 9:00am – 3:00pm on Saturday, December 3, 2022. Trees and wreaths will not be retrievable after 3:00 pm on the pickup day. There will be no refunds.
We are excited to be back at our usual tree pickup spot behind the Stadium home bleachers after three years. In addition to having our talented band members performing in the pickup area as usual, we will have baked goods and hot chocolate available to purchase (Venmo or cash accepted). We recommend picking up a tasty treat and spending a few minutes enjoying the festive music before leaving with your order.
To pick up your order, park your vehicle near the bleachers and walk up to the check-in table nearby. After you are checked in, band members will pull your order and carry it to your vehicle. Please come prepared with any materials necessary to secure your tree to your vehicle, and make sure your tree is properly secured before leaving the parking lot.
If you need to find your original confirmation email, search for an email with the subject “SLOIMBA 2022 Trees and Wreaths Order Confirmation” sent from email@example.com
Directions: Pickup is in the SLOHS (1499 San Luis Drive) parking lot area closest to the home bleachers (i.e. the north end of the parking lot, see below image). If you enter at the main entrance, head straight then turn left to follow along the stadium fence and you will end up at the tree pickup area (if you are in the drop-off circle you have gone too far. Continue through the circle and turn right to follow the fence). If you enter at the secondary entrance, go straight then turn left at the second or third parking rows to your left.
· Deliveries will take place Saturday morning and afternoon. Deliveries limited to addresses within the City of SLO.
· You should have received an email from SLOHStreesale@gmail.com with information about delivery and contact info for the band parent coordinating deliveries. If you selected delivery and did not receive an email, please email SLOHStreesale@gmail.com ASAP.
· Volunteers will bring the order to your front door or, if the front door is not accessible, to the closest accessible location.
· We will endeavor to contact you prior to delivery to confirm your order and the delivery time.
· Volunteers cannot assist with the tree (i.e., cut off the base, place it in a stand, etc.) or bring it inside the house or to another location.
Any issues, please contact SLOHStreesale@gmail.com