Show your support for the SLOHS and Laguna band programs:
We are the San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association
SLOIMBA, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, seeks to enhance the Marching, Concert, and Jazz Band programs at San Luis Obispo High School and Laguna Middle School through volunteer and fundraising efforts. Support provided includes:
- Transportation, travel expenses, and equipment.
- Band Member Scholarships for Music Camps, Leadership Camp, and private music lessons.
- Field Show theme uniforms and equipment.
- Pre-marching season Band Camp.
- Encouragement and support to the young musicians in our community
Help the San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association enrich campus and off-site performances, so the SLOHS and Laguna Middle School bands can proudly represent their schools at concerts, parades, football games, and competitions. Donate Today
Fundraising for the SLO High Band is a big responsibility to be shared by all band families. Fundraising is necessary to ensure the quality music education and experience our students receive. Contact the Fundraising Chair if you are willing to assist with any fundraiser, have new ideas or questions email@example.com