The SLOHS Marching Band is the largest student organization on campus boasting 130 students as participating members. It is a rigorous program with many trips and competitions throughout the year – all of which comes with a great deal of costs. Among other things, your tax deductible donation would enable us to provide scholarships to students whose families are unable to pay to send their children to our Annual Marching Band Camp. It will also help to pay for experiences like attending the Central Coast Jazz Festival at Cuesta and the Santa Barbara String and Wind Festival. Not only that, your sponsorship will support advanced learning opportunities through the SLO County Honors Band program which hosts a variety of workshops and performances.
Choose a sponsorship level for the duration of the school year:
Wonderful Woodwinds: $250-$499
- Logo or name on 100+ band member t-shirts
- Logo or name placement on our website, slotigerband.org
Precisely Percussion: $500-$999
In addition to the above:
- Recognition on our Facebook site and newsletter
- Promotion in all concert programs (if applicable)
- A banner outside the band room with your business logo
Brilliantly Brass: $1,000- $4,999
In addition to all of the above:
- Featured article about your business in the SLOIMBA newsletter
Super Conductor: $5,000+
In addition to all of the above, recognition at all events as a top sponsor.
Thank you for sponsoring the SLOHS band!
or make checks payable to “SLOIMBA” and mail to:
San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association
P.O. Box 3344, SLO, CA 93404