Our next meeting will be held MONDAY, March 20 at 7 p.m. in the band room at the high school. Please join us to learn more about the ways you can help support the SLO High School and Laguna Middle School band programs.
What is SLO-IMBA?
We are the San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association
Your Support Is Essential
The San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association (SLO-IMBA) is a non-profit organization located in San Luis Obispo, California. SLOIMBA benefits the music programs at San Luis Obispo High School and Laguna Middle School.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION PROVIDES:
- Support for the San Luis Obispo High School and Laguna Middle School bands
- Music, instruments, equipment and band uniforms
- Participation in performances and competitions at local, state and national festivals
- Winter and Spring concerts at Cal Poly’s Christopher Cohen Center
- Opportunities for individual students to attend Music Camp and State Honor Band events
- Transportation and equipment for performances with local community groups
- Travel, meals and other expenses associated with regional and national competitions and festivals
- Encouragement and support to the young musicians in our community
Thank you for supporting the San Luis Obispo Instrumental Music Boosters Association
Help Support the Band!
Fundraising for the SLO High Band is a big responsibility to be shared by all band families. Fundraising is necessary to ensure the quality music education and experience our students receive. Contact Nell Bennett, Fundraising Chair, if you are willing to assist with any fundraiser, have new ideas or questions. email@example.com